• I am currently conducting a short-term project for the Alan Turing Institute in London where I investigate security risks if cyber-log data falls in the hands of adversaries, and how to produce effectively anonymised datasets.
• I have conducted a research placement in the BT labs, where I investigate scalable solutions for proxy-detection in the wild.
• I did my PhD in Informatics at the University of Edinburgh, where I was supervised by David Aspinall. I was part of the Laboratory for Foundations of Computer Science (LFCS) and the Institute for Adaptive and Neural Computation (ANC).
• I received my M.Sc. in Statistics from Imperial College London in 2017.
• I implemented the R-C++-library MMPPsampler, which can be downloaded via R-CRAN.
• I analyse data and implement models mainly with Python using Pandas, PyTorch and SKlearn. The most beautiful plots are in my opinion created with ggplot2.
• German is my mother tongue.
• I am fluent in English.
• Mi español esta mejorando.
You can also download my full CV.